Individual Membership in NHTM provides you with:
- Mathesis (newsletter) – includes current happenings in math education, Common Core resources, interesting articles and math activities
- Reduced rates at NHTM sponsored events
- Membership in ATMNE (the Association of Teachers of Mathematics in New England) including its two publications, the ATMNE Newsletter and the New England Mathematics Journal, and reduced rates at ATMNE conferences. Note that the ATMNE Newsletter has gone GREEN – be sure your email is up to date in our database.
- In-Service Education Forums on current Math Ed initiatives – Regional PD offerings, networking
- What Your Membership Supports:
- Scholarship programs for graduating high school seniors who will pursue mathematics related college studies and for college students enrolled in mathematics education programs
- State Mathematics Contest for high school students and MATHCOUNTS for middle school students in New Hampshire
- Student Recognition program – for students who have demonstrated creativity, interest, or talent in the study of mathematics
- Mathematics Educator Recognition Programs: -
NHTM offers all of the many benefits of an individual membership to elementary schools containing grades six and below. An elementary school may join NHTM through a school membership which will allow staff members to attend NHTM sponsored events at the membership rate. All publications will be received by a named contact person.
If you teach at the elementary grade level, the New Hampshire Joint Elementary Membership (NH-JEM), may be for you! A $50 annual membership fee provides you with most of the membership benefits of four organizations (NHTM, New Hampshire Council of Teachers of English, New Hampshire Council for the Social Studies, and New Hampshire Science Teachers Association). See the website www.nhmathteachers.org for more details. Note that the NH-JEM membership does not include ATMNE benefits.